Since our inception we've tried to re-think how to create a business that promotes health and sustainability. It's definitely a work in progress, and there is always more we can do.
OUR MISSION OF HEALTH & SUSTAINABILITY IS TO:
- Reduce the ubiquitous presence of toxic chemicals in our natural environment (air, soil, oceans, etc), man-made environments (homes, schools, offices) and our personal environments (industrial pollution inside our own bodies);
- Protect natural resources by minimizing waste and maximizing use/re-use;
- Promote diversity and productivity through all facets of life – from cultural to ecological
INGREDIENTS & PACKAGING
We love plants and all things living. We design our packaging to maximize their usage with our products. One day we will be 100% plant-based and sustainably-sourced, inside and out.
With that goal in mind, we:
- Source natural, organic, sustainably harvested, renewable, pure raw materials for both our products and packaging
- Closely monitor the quality-control standards & protocols in our manufacturing to ensure highest quality, cleanliness, and overall product & ingredient integrity
- Test all raw ingredients coming in, during production and in its final state going out to ensure the highest quality and safety
- Track all the materials, ingredients, and packaging used in our products
- Use 100% renewable and/or recycled materials in all products, packaging, shipping materials, and office materials when possible
- Specify and use re-usable packaging, higher post-consumer recycled or FSC-certified materials, shipping material, & fully biodegradable pillow pack materials