Loading... Please wait...
  • Image 1

Organic Vegan Protein Powder with Omega 3-6-9 (588g)

Calculated at checkout

Product Description

Our Organic Vegan Protein is locally sourced and made with organic North American yellow peas, organic sacha inchi protein, organic hemp protein and organic flaxseed.  It's mild tasting, naturally high in protein and rich in Omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids.  Certified vegan protein that's organic, gluten-free, dairy-free, soy-free and tastes great!


Mix two (2) heaping tablespoons of powder into 8 ounces of a cold beverage of your choice. Shake or blend to desired consistency. It can be easily blended with milk of choice to make a delicious smoothie.


2-3 Tbsp RawJuvenate Vegan Protein - Vanilla Flavor
1 Tbsp RawJuvenate Super Greens
1 C. vanilla flavored almond milk (or try coconut or rice milk)
3/4 C. ice
3-4 drops Stevia (optional) or 1/2 Frozen fruit (optional)

Blend on HIGH for 1 min.  Pour and drink.

Rawjuvenate Vegan Protein powder contains Gemma Protein Isolate Powder which is extremely high in Leucine, Arginine, and Glutamine, along with a balanced amino profile. It is clean tasting for a Pea Protein, and mixes extremely smoothly with a lighter texture than Whey powders. Gemma Protein Isolate is derived and isolated from peas and its natural protein fraction, which possesses a low level of denaturing and is very soluable (mixes very well). Gemma is NON-GMO, low allergenic and gluten free. As dairy prices continue to rise, vegetable-based products like the new Gemma Protein will begin to change the protein industry. The digestibility of this product is at approximately 90-95%.


seal-usda.gifCertified Organic by Oregon TilthCertified VeganGluten-free

Manufactured by Multivitamin Direct, Inc. for Raw Green Organics.

Other Details


Find Similar Products by Category

Product Reviews

Write your own product review

Showing reviews 1-5 of 11 | Next

  1. love this protein powder!

    Posted by Unknown on 19th Jul 2014

    Once you get past the price, this is terrific! Very easy to add to smoothies, and I am so pleased that it is vegan and organic!

  2. love love love it

    Posted by Unknown on 16th Jun 2014

    I so many sensitivities to different food items that it has taken me a really long time to find something that caters to me. This product caters to all my specific allergies plus it tastes good. In my book taste is 90% and the other 10% is how is it going to make me feel. I know it should be the other way but come on are you really going to eat/drink something if it doesn't taste good. I love this product.

  3. Smooth, Creamy, Yummy

    Posted by Nichole on 28th Jan 2014

    I have tried my fair share of vegan protein powders and try to avoid soy at all costs. I love the protein profile in this blend. It is also very creamy, smooth and not overly sweet, as some products sweetened with stevia can be. I purchased this through Living Social, and I'm glad I did. I will be a returning customer.

  4. LOVE IT

    Posted by Samantha on 7th Nov 2013

    I love the flavor and texture of this powder. It is also a great balance of calories from protein and it's great that it is low in sugar. I purchased originally through a deal website, but have come back to repurchase because I liked it that much. Both time I purchased the Vanilla. Couldn't be happier.

  5. Protein Shake that Actual Fills You Up

    Posted by Only1Trish on 7th Oct 2013

    After I went through the whole 2 wks detox system, I continue to use just the protein shakes and still had notice quite a difference. I went ahead & bought the protein shake by itself and continued "eating clean" no processed foods & only eating from the primeter of the store, and due to my new found energy was back exercising at least 3-5 days a week. Since then, I've dropped an additional 10 lbs and finding this gets easier each week that I success in going healthy. I tried other protein products from the local health food stores & they are not comparable to what this product has in it. I feel this is the best product by far besides being healthy for you. Thanks for letting me submit a reveiw.

Showing reviews 1-5 of 11 | Next

Recent Updates

Sign up to our newsletter